The Learning Disabilities Association of NJ (LDANJ) is the state affiliate of LDA of America (LDAA).
LDANJ is a nonprofit organization of volunteers dedicated to providing information, support, and advocacy for children and adults with learning disabilities. Our members include individuals with learning disabilities, their families, and the professionals who serve them.
- To provide information so that learning disabilities are universally understood and effectively addressed
- To encourage early identification of Learning Disabilities (LD)
- To promote vocational and career education opportunities for people with LD
- To advocate for legislation that protects the rights of individuals with LD and their families
- To collaborate with other organizations with similar missions
- To ensure that all people with LD have the opportunity to lead successful and productive lives
- To protect children from harmful toxins and health risks through the Healthy Children's Project