The Learning Disabilities Association of NJ
The Learning Disabilities Association of NJ (LDANJ) is the state affiliate of Learning Disabilites Association of America (LDAA).
LDANJ is a nonprofit organization of volunteers dedicated to providing information, support, and advocacy for children and adults with learning disabilities. Our members include individuals with learning disabilities, their families, and the professionals who serve them.
- To provide information so that learning disabilites (LD) are universally understood and effectively addressed.
- To encourage early identification of LD
- To promote social, vocational, and career education opportunities for people with LD
- To advocate for legislation that protects the rights of individuals with LD and their families
- To collaborate with other organizations with similar missions
- To ensure that all people with LD have the opportunity to lead successful and productive lives
For Parents, Professionals & People Interested in Knowing More
About Learning and Attention Issues
SAVE THE DATE
Sunday, October 23, 2016
Navigate the Maze Conference
Vendor & Post-Secondary Fair
Livingston Campus Student Center
84 Joyce Kilmer Avenue
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Understood.org Staff Expert & Writer
Click here for more information and to register.