LDANJ Membership Provides
- State and national membership affiliation in one
- Updates covering the latest research and legislation
- Conferences annually at state and national levels at reduced rates
- Complimentary subscription to the LDAA and LDANJ newsletters
- Exclusive Members Only section on the LDAAmerica and on the LDANJ websites for online
training and access to leading experts
- Support through resource materials, informative workshops, state hotline, and national
toll-free hotline 888-300-6710
- Strong advocacy at the state and national level
Become A Member
The Learning Disabilities Association of New Jersey (LDANJ) believes that every person with learning disabilities can succeed in school, at work, in relationships, and within the community when provided the right supports and the right opportunities.
Note: When you click on Online Membership Application it takes you to Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDAA) national website
Together we can make a difference!